Austin Riley vs. Cubs Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Austin Riley -- batting .333 in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves versus the Chicago Cubs, with Jameson Taillon on the hill, on September 27 at 7:20 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3) against the Cubs.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Austin Riley Game Info & Props vs. the Cubs
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cubs Starter: Jameson Taillon
- TV Channel: BSSO
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +135)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Austin Riley? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Cubs Player Props|
|Braves vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Cubs Odds|
|Braves vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Cubs|
Austin Riley At The Plate
- Riley has 30 doubles, two triples, 37 home runs and 57 walks while hitting .282.
- Among the qualified hitters in MLB action, his batting average ranks 20th, his on-base percentage ranks 41st, and he is 12th in the league in slugging.
- Riley has gotten a hit in 109 of 154 games this year (70.8%), with at least two hits on 54 occasions (35.1%).
- He has homered in 22.7% of his games in 2023 (35 of 154), and 5.4% of his trips to the plate.
- In 60 games this season (39.0%), Riley has picked up an RBI, and in 24 of those games (15.6%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in nine contests.
- He has scored in 53.2% of his games this year (82 of 154), with two or more runs 26 times (16.9%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Braves Players vs the Cubs
- Click Here for Ozzie Albies
- Click Here for Marcell Ozuna
- Click Here for Travis d'Arnaud
- Click Here for Eddie Rosario
- Click Here for Ronald Acuña Jr.
- Click Here for Michael Harris II
- Click Here for Orlando Arcia
- Click Here for Matt Olson
Austin Riley Home/Away Batting Splits
Cubs Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Cubs pitching staff ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Cubs have the 15th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.15).
- Cubs pitchers combine to give up the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (173 total, 1.1 per game).
- Taillon (8-10) gets the starting nod for the Cubs in his 29th start of the season. He has a 5.24 ERA in 144 1/3 innings pitched, with 134 strikeouts.
- In his last outing on Friday against the Colorado Rockies, the righty went six scoreless innings while surrendering four hits.
- The 31-year-old has put together a 5.24 ERA and 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings across 28 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .266 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.