North Carolina vs. Minnesota: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The No. 20 North Carolina Tar Heels (2-0) square off against the Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Kenan Memorial Stadium. The Tar Heels are significant favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 7 points. The over/under in this outing is 51 points.
In this article, you can find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the North Carolina vs. Minnesota matchup.
North Carolina vs. Minnesota Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Venue: Kenan Memorial Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
North Carolina vs. Minnesota Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||North Carolina Moneyline||Minnesota Moneyline|
|BetMGM||North Carolina (-7)||51||-275||+225||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||North Carolina (-6.5)||50.5||-265||+215||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- TCU vs Houston
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Army vs UTSA
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Virginia vs Maryland
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
North Carolina vs. Minnesota Betting Trends
- North Carolina has covered once in two chances against the spread this season.
- The Tar Heels have not covered the spread when favored by 7 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Minnesota has put together a 0-2-0 record against the spread this year.
North Carolina 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+12500||Bet $100 to win $12500|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.