How to Watch the North Carolina vs. Minnesota Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-0) visit the No. 20 North Carolina Tar Heels (2-0) at Kenan Memorial Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
On the offensive side of the ball, North Carolina has been a top-25 unit, ranking 24th-best in the FBS by compiling 482 yards per game. The defense ranks 107th (422.5 yards allowed per game). Minnesota ranks 105th in the FBS with 332 total yards per contest, but it has been led by its defense, which ranks eighth-best by surrendering only 223.5 total yards per contest.
For more details on this contest, including where and how to watch on ESPN, keep reading.
North Carolina vs. Minnesota Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Venue: Kenan Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Alabama vs South Florida
- BYU vs Arkansas
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Army vs UTSA
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- TCU vs Houston
- North Dakota vs Boise State
North Carolina vs. Minnesota Key Statistics
|482 (39th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||332 (107th)|
|422.5 (96th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||223.5 (6th)|
|243.5 (8th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||175.5 (52nd)|
|238.5 (65th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||156.5 (121st)|
|2 (34th)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (69th)|
|1 (109th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (14th)|
North Carolina Stats Leaders
- Drake Maye has thrown for 477 yards (238.5 ypg) to lead North Carolina, completing 72.6% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 82 rushing yards on 15 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Omarion Hampton has carried the ball 42 times for a team-high 271 yards on the ground and has found the end zone five times as a runner.
- This season, British Brooks has carried the ball 15 times for 103 yards (51.5 per game).
- Kobe Paysour has hauled in 15 catches for 139 yards (69.5 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- J.J. Jones has caught seven passes for 115 yards (57.5 yards per game) this year.
- John Copenhaver's three grabs have turned into 52 yards and one touchdown.
Minnesota Stats Leaders
- Athan Kaliakmanis has compiled 313 yards on 57.6% passing while recording one touchdown pass with two interceptions this season.
- Darius Taylor has run for 196 yards on 34 carries so far this year while scoring one time on the ground.
- Sean Tyler has run for 134 yards across 27 carries.
- Daniel Jackson has totaled 11 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 110 (55 yards per game). He's been targeted 20 times and has one touchdown.
- Corey Crooms has caught 10 passes and compiled 108 receiving yards (54 per game).
- Brevyn Spann-Ford has racked up 50 reciving yards (25 ypg) this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed North Carolina or Minnesota gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.