Gardner-Webb vs. Tennessee State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The Tennessee State Tigers (1-1) will look to upset the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Hale Stadium. The Runnin' Bulldogs are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 8.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 54.5 points.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Gardner-Webb vs. Tennessee State matchup.
Gardner-Webb vs. Tennessee State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Hale Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Gardner-Webb vs. Tennessee State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Gardner-Webb Moneyline||Tennessee State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Gardner-Webb (-8.5)||54.5||-350||+260||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Gardner-Webb (-8.5)||54.5||-345||+270||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Army vs UTSA
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- TCU vs Houston
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
Gardner-Webb vs. Tennessee State Betting Trends
- Gardner-Webb has a record of 1-0-0 against the spread this season.
- Tennessee State has not won against the spread this year in two opportunities.
- The Tigers have not covered the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.