How to Watch the Elon vs. NC A&T Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Elon Phoenix (0-2) hit the road for a CAA showdown against the North Carolina A&T Aggies (0-2) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Rhodes Stadium.
Elon is averaging 22 points per game on offense, which ranks them 59th in the FCS. On the other side of the ball, the defense ranks 87th, giving up 35.5 points per game. NC A&T has not been getting things done on offense, ranking 21st-worst in the FCS with 11 points per game. It has been more productive defensively, surrendering 32.5 points per contest (70th-ranked).
See more info below, including how to watch this game on FloSports.
Elon vs. NC A&T Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: FloSports
- City: Elon, North Carolina
- Venue: Rhodes Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Tennessee vs Florida
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Army vs UTSA
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- TCU vs Houston
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Alabama vs South Florida
Elon vs. NC A&T Key Statistics
|290 (87th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||185 (114th)|
|432 (78th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||401.5 (72nd)|
|116.5 (78th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||151.5 (46th)|
|173.5 (77th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||33.5 (121st)|
|2 (82nd)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|1 (28th)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (28th)|
Elon Stats Leaders
- Matthew Downing has compiled 216 yards (108 ypg) on 20-of-32 passing with three touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- The team's top rusher, Jalen Hampton, has carried the ball 33 times for 166 yards (83 per game), scoring one time.
- This season, Josh Johnson has carried the ball one time for 35 yards (17.5 per game).
- Jordan Bonner's leads his squad with 101 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 11 catches (out of nine targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Chandler Brayboy has put up a 91-yard season so far, reeling in 10 passes on 18 targets.
- Johncarlos Miller has been the target of two passes and compiled three catches for 65 yards, an average of 32.5 yards per contest.
NC A&T Stats Leaders
- Kenji Christian's team-high 143 rushing yards have come on 20 carries. He also leads the team with 17 receiving yards (8.5 per game) on four catches.
- Fredderick Graves has run for 127 yards across 24 attempts, scoring one touchdown.
- Laquan Veney has put up a 16-yard season so far. He's caught one pass on one target.
- Amonte Jones' two catches (on three targets) have netted him 14 yards (7 ypg).
Rep your team with officially licensed Elon or NC A&T gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.