East Carolina vs. Appalachian State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The East Carolina Pirates (0-2) will look to upset the Appalachian State Mountaineers (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Kidd Brewer Stadium. The Mountaineers are significant favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 7.5 points. The over/under is 47.5 in the contest.
In this article, you will find odds and spreads for the Appalachian State vs. East Carolina matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
East Carolina vs. Appalachian State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Boone, North Carolina
- Venue: Kidd Brewer Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
East Carolina vs. Appalachian State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Appalachian State Moneyline||East Carolina Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Appalachian State (-7.5)||47.5||-300||+240||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Appalachian State (-7.5)||47.5||-345||+270||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Army vs UTSA
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Florida State vs Boston College
- TCU vs Houston
East Carolina vs. Appalachian State Betting Trends
- East Carolina has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Pirates have covered the spread when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- Appalachian State has covered once in two games with a spread this season.
- The Mountaineers have been favored by 7.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.