East Carolina vs. Appalachian State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The East Carolina Pirates (0-2) are 7.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Appalachian State Mountaineers (1-1). The game has an over/under of 47.5 points.
Appalachian State is compiling 39.5 points per game on offense, which ranks them 29th in the FBS. On defense, the defense ranks 108th, surrendering 32.0 points per game. East Carolina's offense has been a bottom-25 unit in total offense this season, generating 252.0 total yards per game, which ranks seventh-worst in the FBS. Defensively, it ranks 98th with 397.0 total yards surrendered per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
East Carolina vs. Appalachian State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Boone, North Carolina
- Venue: Kidd Brewer Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on East Carolina vs. Appalachian State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 AAC Betting Trends
- North Texas vs Louisiana Tech
- Louisiana vs UAB
- Army vs UTSA
- Georgia State vs Charlotte
- Tulane vs Southern Miss
- Florida Atlantic vs Clemson
- Alabama vs South Florida
East Carolina Betting Records & Stats
East Carolina Stats Leaders
- Holton Ahlers last season piled up 3,708 passing yards with 28 passing touchdowns, five interceptions and a 67.2% completion percentage.
- Ahlers made an impact with his legs, too, rushing for 182 yards and six TDs.
- Keaton Mitchell compiled 1,452 rushing yards (7.2 yards per carry) and 14 TDs.
- As a receiver, Mitchell tallied 27 catches (on 38 targets) for 252 yards and one touchdown.
- C.J. Johnson was an integral part of the passing attack last year, registering 67 receptions for 1,016 yards and 10 touchdowns.
- Isaiah Winstead received 134 targets last year and turned them into 88 receptions (6.8 per game) for 1,085 yards and six TDs.
- Last season Julius Wood recorded 75 tackles and two interceptions in 13 games.
- On defense, Gerard Stringer totaled 1.0 sack to go with 3.0 TFL, 51 tackles, and one interception.
- Jeremy Lewis helped on defense with 45 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 4.5 sacks in 13 games.
- Myles Berry amassed 2.5 sacks to go with 2.0 TFL and 49 tackles in 13 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.