How to Watch the Duke vs. Northwestern Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 21 Duke Blue Devils (2-0) host the Northwestern Wildcats (1-1) at Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Duke is totaling 444.5 yards per game on offense (42nd in the FBS), and rank 52nd defensively, yielding 317.5 yards allowed per game. Northwestern is posting 22.5 points per game on offense this season (100th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is surrendering 15.5 points per contest (36th-ranked) on defense.
Below in this article, we give all the details you need to know about how to view this game on ACC Network.
Duke vs. Northwestern Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Wilmington, North Carolina
- Venue: Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Army vs UTSA
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Tennessee vs Florida
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- TCU vs Houston
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
Duke vs. Northwestern Key Statistics
|444.5 (57th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||296 (121st)|
|317.5 (46th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||302 (37th)|
|230 (17th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||98 (110th)|
|214.5 (85th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||198 (99th)|
|3 (69th)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (34th)|
|5 (14th)||Takeaways (Rank)||4 (32nd)|
Duke Stats Leaders
- Riley Leonard has compiled 311 yards (155.5 ypg) on 29-of-45 passing with one touchdown compared to zero interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 111 rushing yards (55.5 ypg) on 12 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Jordan Waters has carried the ball 22 times for a team-high 175 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times as a runner. He's also tacked on three catches for 46 yards (23 per game).
- Jaquez Moore has carried the ball 18 times for 115 yards (57.5 per game) and two touchdowns while also racking up 46 yards through the air.
- Jordan Moore has hauled in seven catches for 104 yards (52 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- Jalon Calhoun has hauled in nine receptions totaling 70 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Sahmir Hagans has compiled six receptions for 64 yards, an average of 32 yards per game.
Northwestern Stats Leaders
- Ben Bryant has racked up 285 yards (142.5 ypg) while completing 58.5% of his passes and tossing one touchdown pass with two interceptions this season.
- Cam Porter is his team's leading rusher with 23 carries for 98 yards, or 49 per game. Porter has also chipped in with six catches for 40 yards.
- Jack Lausch has piled up four carries and totaled 53 yards with one touchdown.
- Cam Johnson has collected seven catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 96 (48 yards per game). He's been targeted 13 times.
- Joseph Himon II has recorded 94 receiving yards (47 yards per game) and one touchdown on two receptions.
- A.J. Henning has racked up 58 reciving yards (29 ypg) this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Duke or Northwestern gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.