How to Watch the Charlotte vs. Georgia State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Georgia State Panthers (2-0) visit the Charlotte 49ers (1-1) at Jerry Richardson Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Georgia State is putting up 38.5 points per game on offense this season (33rd in the FBS), and is allowing 24.5 points per game (73rd) on defense. From an offensive standpoint, Charlotte is generating 329.5 total yards per contest (108th-ranked). It ranks 69th in the FBS on the other side of the ball (349 total yards given up per game).
See more info below, including how to watch this matchup on ESPN+.
Charlotte vs. Georgia State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Jerry Richardson Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Florida State vs Boston College
- TCU vs Houston
- Army vs UTSA
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
Charlotte vs. Georgia State Key Statistics
|329.5 (109th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||409 (76th)|
|349 (61st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||423 (97th)|
|172.5 (57th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||240.5 (11th)|
|157 (120th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||168.5 (114th)|
|4 (89th)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (9th)|
|3 (48th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (14th)|
Charlotte Stats Leaders
- Jalon Jones has been a dual threat for Charlotte this season. He has 241 passing yards (120.5 per game) while completing 61.8% of his passes. He's tossed two touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 116 yards (58 ypg) on 26 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Durell Robinson has taken 18 carries and totaled 103 yards with one touchdown.
- Jairus Mack leads his squad with 109 receiving yards on five catches with one touchdown.
- Jack Hestera has collected 88 receiving yards (44 yards per game) on eight receptions.
- Bryce Kennon's two grabs (on three targets) have netted him 46 yards (23 ypg) and one touchdown.
Georgia State Stats Leaders
- Darren Grainger leads Georgia State with 337 yards (168.5 ypg) on 31-of-46 passing with three touchdowns and zero interceptions this season. He also has 193 rushing yards on 24 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Marcus Carroll has racked up 291 yards on 47 carries while finding the end zone six times as a runner.
- Robert Lewis' 127 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 14 times and has collected 11 catches and two touchdowns.
- Tailique Williams has reeled in four passes while averaging 37 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Ja'Cyais Credle's five catches have turned into 57 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Georgia State or Charlotte gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.