Charlotte vs. Georgia State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Georgia State Panthers (2-0) are less than a touchdown favorite (-6.5) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Charlotte 49ers (1-1). A total of 52.5 points has been set for this game.
On offense, Georgia State ranks 62nd in the FBS with 409 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 108th in total defense (423 yards allowed per contest). With 329.5 total yards per game on offense, Charlotte ranks 108th in the FBS in 2023. On defense, it ranks 69th, allowing 349 total yards per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Charlotte vs. Georgia State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Jerry Richardson Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Charlotte vs. Georgia State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 AAC Betting Trends
- Army vs UTSA
- East Carolina vs Appalachian State
- Louisiana vs UAB
- Florida Atlantic vs Clemson
- North Texas vs Louisiana Tech
- Tulane vs Southern Miss
- Alabama vs South Florida
Charlotte Betting Records & Stats
Charlotte Stats Leaders
- In addition to his 2,528 passing yards and 63.7% completion percentage last year, Chris Reynolds threw for 22 touchdowns against 11 interceptions.
- In 12 games, Elijah Spencer was targeted 86 times, leading to 57 receptions, 943 yards and nine touchdowns.
- In 12 games last season, Grant Dubose converted 113 targets into 64 catches, 792 yards and nine touchdowns.
- Shadrick Byrd scampered for 620 yards (4.2 yards per carry) and four touchdowns in the running attack.
- Byrd contributed 22 receptions on 28 targets for 219 yards and one touchdown as a receiver.
- Amir Siddiq helped carry the defense with 30 tackles, five TFL, and 5.5 sacks in 12 games.
- Markees Watts, who was on the field for 12 games, amassed four sacks to go with five TFL, 26 tackles, and one interception.
- Prince Bemah helped on defense with 34 tackles, two TFL, and two sacks in 12 games.
- With three TFL, 32 tackles, and one interception, Solomon Rogers made a big impact on D.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.