How to Watch the Boise State vs. North Dakota Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Boise State Broncos (0-2) play an FCS opponent, the North Dakota Fightin' Hawks (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Albertsons Stadium.
With 549 yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks sixth-worst in the FBS, Boise State has been forced to rely on its 70th-ranked offense (393 yards per contest) to keep them in games. North Dakota's offense has been dominant, putting up 550 total yards per contest (best) this season. Defensively, it ranks 72nd by surrendering 388.5 total yards per game.
For more specifics of this matchup, including where and how to watch on Fox Sports 1, continue reading.
Boise State vs. North Dakota Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Boise, Idaho
- Venue: Albertsons Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Army vs UTSA
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Alabama vs South Florida
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Penn State vs Illinois
Boise State vs. North Dakota Key Statistics
|Boise State||North Dakota|
|393 (81st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||550 (4th)|
|549 (120th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||388.5 (69th)|
|155.5 (71st)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||219 (15th)|
|237.5 (67th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||331 (3rd)|
|3 (69th)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|2 (74th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (53rd)|
Boise State Stats Leaders
- Taylen Green has been a dual threat for Boise State so far this season. He has 388 passing yards, completing 48.3% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He's rushed for 68 yards (34 ypg) on 11 carries.
- The team's top rusher, Ashton Jeanty, has carried the ball 34 times for 159 yards (79.5 per game) and one touchdown. He's proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 206 receiving yards on nine catches with two touchdowns through the air.
- Stefan Cobbs has caught 10 passes for 124 yards (62 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Eric McAlister has a total of 95 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in nine passes.
North Dakota Stats Leaders
- Tommy Schuster has thrown for 521 yards (260.5 yards per game) while completing 76.8% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes this season. He's also run for 27 yards with two touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Gaven Ziebarth, has carried the ball 19 times for 181 yards (90.5 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Isaiah Smith has run for 78 yards across 16 carries. He's chipped in with four catches for 47 yards.
- Bo Belquist's 233 receiving yards (116.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 15 receptions on 15 targets with two touchdowns.
- Wesley Eliodor has caught six passes and compiled 92 receiving yards (46 per game) with one touchdown.
- Red Wilson has racked up 90 reciving yards (45 ypg) this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Boise State or North Dakota gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.