How to Watch the Mystics vs. Liberty: Streaming & TV Channel Info for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 1
In Game 1 of the opening round of the WNBA Playoffs, the New York Liberty will face the Washington Mystics.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Liberty or Mystics with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Mystics vs. Liberty Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Barclays Center
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
Rep your team with officially licensed Mystics gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Key Stats for Mystics vs. Liberty
- Washington scores just 0.1 fewer points per game (80.5) than New York allows (80.6).
- This season, the Mystics have a 13-7 record in games the team collectively shoots better than 42.4% from the field.
- Washington's three-point shooting percentage this season (33.6%) is just 0.5 percentage points lower than opponents of New York are averaging (34.1%).
- The Mystics have a 10-8 record when the team makes more than 34.1% of their three-point attempts.
- New York averages 37.9 rebounds per game, outrebounding Washington by 5.6 boards per contest.
Mystics Recent Performance
- The Mystics have fared worse offensively over their last 10 games, posting 79.6 points per contest, 0.9 fewer points their than season average of 80.5.
- Washington is making 9.4 three-pointers per contest in its last 10 games, which is 1.6 more than its average for the season (7.8). Likewise, it owns a higher three-point percentage over its previous 10 games (37.6%) compared to its season average from three-point land (33.6%).
- Over their past 10 games, the Mystics are draining 9.4 three-pointers per game, 1.6 more than their season average (7.8). They also sport a better three-point percentage over their past 10 games (37.6%) compared to their season average (33.6%).
|Kristi Toliver||Out For Season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.