Carlos Alcaraz vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | French Open
On Tuesday, Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1 in the world) takes on Stefanos Tsitsipas (No. 5) in the quarterfinals of the French Open.
In this Quarterfinal match, Alcaraz is the favorite (-500) versus Tsitsipas (+360) .
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Tuesday, June 6
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Carlos Alcaraz has an 83.3% chance to win.
|Carlos Alcaraz||Stefanos Tsitsipas|
|-500||Odds to Win Match||+360|
|+120||Odds to Win Tournament||+1800|
|83.3%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||21.7%|
|45.5%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||5.3%|
|60.3||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||39.7|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas Trends and Insights
- Alcaraz is looking to maintain momentum after a 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 victory over No. 18-ranked Lorenzo Musetti in Sunday's Round of 16.
- Tsitsipas advanced to the quarterfinals by defeating No. 118-ranked Sebastian Ofner 7-5, 6-3, 6-0 on Sunday.
- Alcaraz has played 24.6 games per match in his 65 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces).
- Alcaraz has played 31 matches on clay over the past 12 months, and 22.4 games per match.
- In the past 12 months, Tsitsipas has competed in 63 total matches (across all court types), winning 54.1% of the games. He averages 25.0 games per match and 10.2 games per set.
- On clay courts, Tsitsipas has played 17 matches and averaged 21.2 games per match and 10.0 games per set.
- Every time Alcaraz and Tsitsipas have matched up dating back to 2015 (four matches), Alcaraz has come out on top. The last meeting was a 6-3, 6-4 victory in the finals of the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell.
- Alcaraz and Tsitsipas have matched up in 12 total sets, with Alcaraz taking nine of them and Tsitsipas three.
- Alcaraz has the edge in 121 total games versus Tsitsipas, capturing 66 of them.
- Alcaraz and Tsitsipas have faced off four times, averaging 30.3 games and three sets per match.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.