Hurricanes vs. Panthers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
The Florida Panthers take the ice for Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals Wednesday against the Carolina Hurricanes, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Panthers are on top 3-0 in the series. The Panthers have -115 moneyline odds against the Hurricanes (-105).
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Here is our prediction for who will clinch the victory in this Stanley Cup Semifinals contest.
Hurricanes vs. Panthers Predictions for Wednesday
Our computer model for this matchup predicts a final score of Panthers 4, Hurricanes 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Panthers (-115)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.2
- Computer Predicted Spread: Panthers (-0.6)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Hurricanes vs Panthers Additional Info
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Player Props|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Panthers vs Hurricanes|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Odds/Over/Under|
Hurricanes Splits and Trends
- The Hurricanes have a record of 52-21-9 this season and are 16-11-27 in overtime games.
- In the 41 games Carolina has played that were decided by one goal, it racked up 58 points.
- In eight games this season when the Hurricanes finished a game with just one goal, they earned a total of six points (2-4-2).
- Carolina has 16 points (6-8-4) when scoring a pair of goals this season.
- The Hurricanes have scored three or more goals 63 times, earning 109 points from those matchups (52-6-5).
- Carolina has scored a lone power-play goal in 25 games this season and has registered 44 points from those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Carolina is 50-20-6 (106 points).
- The Hurricanes have been outshot by opponents 15 times this season, and earned 17 points in those games.
|Panthers Rank||Panthers AVG||Hurricanes AVG||Hurricanes Rank|
|10th||22.8%||Power Play %||19.8%||19th|
|23rd||76%||Penalty Kill %||84.4%||2nd|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Hurricanes vs. Panthers Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.