Braves Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of May 28, the Atlanta Braves (31-21) have the best odds in MLB to win the World Series, at +500.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+500||1st||(+500, bet $100 to win $500)|
Think the Braves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Braves Standings Information
In the NL East, the Braves are in first place, 4.5 games ahead of the Marlins.
|3||New York Mets||4.5|
Braves Team Stats
- The 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Braves pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- Atlanta has the fourth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.69).
- The Braves have put up at least two home runs in 21 games this season, and are 17-4 in those outings.
- Atlanta is undefeated in its 11 games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Braves have gone 15-11 in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Atlanta has a 20-5 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (25 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves Next Game Information
Braves Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||+105||-||-||.322/.407/.556 11 HR 27 RBI|
|Sean Murphy||+2500||-||-||.280/.397/.567 11 HR 37 RBI|
|Matt Olson||+4000||-||-||.227/.355/.505 14 HR 37 RBI|
|Austin Riley||+4500||-||-||.264/.335/.453 9 HR 26 RBI|
|Ozzie Albies||+8000||-||-||.251/.298/.462 10 HR 32 RBI|
|Spencer Strider||+15000||+225||-||4-2 3.12 ERA 15.1 K/9|
|Michael Harris II||+20000||-||-||.177/.259/.281 2 HR 8 RBI|
|Marcell Ozuna||+25000||-||-||.231/.318/.507 11 HR 22 RBI|
|Travis d'Arnaud||+25000||-||-||.317/.339/.433 1 HR 8 RBI|
|Kyle Wright||-||+10000||-||0-1 5.79 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Charlie Morton||-||+15000||-||5-5 3.59 ERA 9.8 K/9|
|Max Fried||-||+8000||-||2-1 2.08 ERA 8.7 K/9|
|Jared Shuster||-||-||+12500||1-2 5.33 ERA 7.1 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Braves gear at Fanatics!
Braves' Top Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. has put up a .963 OPS this year, hitting .322/.407/.556 with 15 doubles, 11 home runs, 28 walks and 27 RBI. He has also swiped 22 bases.
- This year, Matt Olson, one of the team's top hitters, is batting .227 with a .355 OBP, 14 home runs, 40 runs, and 37 RBI, also including one stolen base.
- At the plate, Sean Murphy is batting .280/.397/.567 with 10 doubles, 11 home runs, 22 walks and 37 RBI.
- Ozzie Albies has delivered a .251/.298/.462 triple slash with 10 doubles, 10 home runs, 11 walks and 32 RBI this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.