Charlotte vs. Eastern Kentucky: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 22
The Charlotte 49ers (21-14) take a three-game winning streak into a road contest versus the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (23-13), who have won three straight as well. It begins at 5:00 PM ET (on ESPN2) on Wednesday, March 22, 2023.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the Charlotte vs. Eastern Kentucky matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Charlotte vs. Eastern Kentucky Game Info
- When: Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Charlotte vs. Eastern Kentucky Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Charlotte Moneyline||Eastern Kentucky Moneyline|
Charlotte vs. Eastern Kentucky Betting Trends
- Charlotte has put together a 21-13-0 ATS record so far this year.
- So far this season, 13 out of the 49ers' 34 games have hit the over.
- Eastern Kentucky has put together a 22-11-0 ATS record so far this year.
- So far this year, 14 out of the Colonels' 33 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.