North Carolina vs. Ohio State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 19, 2023 at 3:38 AM EDT|Updated: 6 hours ago
Monday's game between the Ohio State Buckeyes (26-7) and the North Carolina Tar Heels (22-10) at Value City Arena has a projected final score of 71-68 based on our computer prediction, with Ohio State securing the victory. Game time is at 4:00 PM on March 20.
The Tar Heels are coming off of a 61-59 win against St. John's (NY) in their last outing on Saturday.
North Carolina vs. Ohio State Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Value City Arena in Columbus, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
North Carolina vs. Ohio State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ohio State 71, North Carolina 68
North Carolina Schedule Analysis
- The Tar Heels took down the No. 10-ranked Notre Dame Fighting Irish, 60-50, on January 8, which goes down as their best victory of the season.
- The Tar Heels have seven Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 19th-most in the country. But they also have 10 Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 24th-most.
- North Carolina has five wins versus Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 38th-most in Division 1.
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams (based on the RPI), the Buckeyes are 5-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 96th-most victories.
North Carolina 2022-23 Best Wins
- 60-50 at home over Notre Dame (No. 10/AP Poll) on January 8
- 45-41 on the road over Duke (No. 13/AP Poll) on February 26
- 61-56 at home over Duke (No. 13/AP Poll) on January 19
- 73-64 over Iowa State (No. 17/AP Poll) on November 27
- 56-47 at home over NC State (No. 24) on January 15
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
North Carolina Performance Insights
- The Tar Heels have a +303 scoring differential, topping opponents by 9.4 points per game. They're putting up 68.9 points per game, 104th in college basketball, and are giving up 59.5 per contest to rank 57th in college basketball.
- In conference action, North Carolina is putting up fewer points (64.5 per game) than it is overall (68.9) in 2022-23.
- At home the Tar Heels are scoring 73.7 points per game, 9.5 more than they are averaging away (64.2).
- North Carolina is giving up fewer points at home (54.1 per game) than on the road (64.6).
- The Tar Heels have played worse offensively over their last 10 games, averaging 60.5 points per contest, 8.4 fewer points their than season average of 68.9.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.