Indiana vs. Miami (FL) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 19, 2023 at 3:39 AM EDT|Updated: 4 hours ago
Monday's game features the Indiana Hoosiers (28-3) and the Miami (FL) Hurricanes (20-12) facing off at Assembly Hall in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 78-61 victory for heavily favored Indiana according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on March 20.
In their most recent game on Saturday, the Hoosiers earned a 77-47 win over Tennessee Tech.
Indiana vs. Miami (FL) Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Indiana vs. Miami (FL) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Indiana 78, Miami (FL) 61
Indiana Schedule Analysis
- When the Hoosiers beat the Iowa Hawkeyes (No. 3 in the AP's Top 25) on February 9 by a score of 87-78, it was their best victory of the season thus far.
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, the Hoosiers are 10-3 (.769%) -- tied for the eighth-most victories.
- Indiana has tied for the second-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (nine).
Indiana 2022-23 Best Wins
- 87-78 at home over Iowa (No. 3/AP Poll) on February 9
- 68-61 at home over Maryland (No. 7/AP Poll) on January 12
- 79-67 on the road over Tennessee (No. 24/AP Poll) on November 14
- 78-65 at home over Ohio State (No. 12/AP Poll) on January 26
- 83-59 on the road over Ohio State (No. 12/AP Poll) on February 13
Miami (FL) Schedule Analysis
- The Hurricanes' signature win this season came against the Virginia Tech Hokies, a team ranked inside the AP's Top 25 (No. 4). The Hurricanes brought home the 77-66 win at home on January 8.
- The Hurricanes have five Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 29th-most in the country. But they also have nine Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 38th-most.
- Miami (FL) has four wins against Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 46th-most in the nation.
- According to the RPI, the Hoosiers have six wins against Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 68th-most in the country.
Miami (FL) 2022-23 Best Wins
- 77-66 at home over Virginia Tech (No. 4/AP Poll) on January 8
- 62-58 at home over North Carolina (No. 20/AP Poll) on January 5
- 86-82 at home over Florida State (No. 29) on February 9
- 62-61 over Oklahoma State (No. 41) on March 18
- 59-54 at home over Clemson (No. 57) on February 16
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Indiana Performance Insights
- The Hoosiers average 81.3 points per game (sixth in college basketball) while giving up 61.8 per contest (103rd in college basketball). They have a +605 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 19.5 points per game.
- With 78.5 points per game in Big Ten matchups, Indiana is scoring 2.8 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (81.3 PPG).
- The Hoosiers are averaging 81.9 points per game this season when playing at home, which is 3.4 more points than they're averaging away from home (78.5).
- In 2022-23, Indiana is ceding 55.8 points per game in home games. Away from home, it is allowing 65.8.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Hoosiers have had a tough time putting the ball in the basket over their last 10 games, scoring 79.8 points per contest over that stretch as opposed to the 81.3 they've put up over the course of this year.
Miami (FL) Performance Insights
- The Hurricanes' +215 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 6.7 points per game) is a result of putting up 70.5 points per game (76th in college basketball) while allowing 63.8 per outing (164th in college basketball).
- In conference play, Miami (FL) is averaging fewer points (67.3 per game) than it is overall (70.5) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Hurricanes average 74.8 points per game. Away, they average 65.5.
- At home, Miami (FL) concedes 60.6 points per game. On the road, it allows 68.4.
- While the Hurricanes are averaging 70.5 points per game in 2022-23, they have fallen short of that over their past 10 games, producing 64.7 points per contest.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.