Duke vs. Colorado Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 19, 2023 at 11:41 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 7:38 PM EDT
Monday's contest features the Duke Blue Devils (26-6) and the Colorado Buffaloes (24-8) clashing at Cameron Indoor Stadium (on March 20) at 9:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 64-58 win for Duke.
The Blue Devils are coming off of an 89-49 victory against Iona in their most recent game on Saturday.
Duke vs. Colorado Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNU
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's NCAA Tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Duke vs. Colorado Score Prediction
- Prediction: Duke 64, Colorado 58
Duke Schedule Analysis
- When the Blue Devils defeated the Virginia Tech Hokies (No. 4 in the AP's Top 25) on January 26 by a score of 66-55, it was their best win of the year thus far.
- The Blue Devils have eight wins against Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 15th-most in the nation.
- Duke has nine wins versus Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the second-most in Division 1.
- The Blue Devils have seven wins versus Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 46th-most in the country.
Duke 2022-23 Best Wins
- 66-55 at home over Virginia Tech (No. 4/AP Poll) on January 26
- 57-52 on the road over Notre Dame (No. 10/AP Poll) on February 5
- 44-40 over North Carolina (No. 20/AP Poll) on March 3
- 63-56 at home over Louisville (No. 23) on January 1
- 77-62 at home over NC State (No. 24) on February 23
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Duke Performance Insights
- The Blue Devils average 63.9 points per game (203rd in college basketball) while allowing 50.7 per outing (second in college basketball). They have a +423 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 13.2 points per game.
- Duke is posting 60.2 points per game this year in conference games, which is 3.7 fewer points per game than its season average (63.9).
- The Blue Devils are putting up 69.1 points per game this season in home games, which is 5.6 more points than they're averaging in road games (63.5).
- Duke is allowing the same number of points when playing at home and away from home (50.2) this season.
- In their last 10 games, the Blue Devils have been scoring 56.4 points per game, an average that's much lower than the 63.9 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.