Charlotte vs. Milwaukee Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - March 20
Monday's contest that pits the Milwaukee Panthers (22-11) against the Charlotte 49ers (19-14) at Ocean Center has a projected final score of 73-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Milwaukee, who is a small favorite in this matchup. Game time is at 7:30 PM on March 20.
There is no line set for the game.
Charlotte vs. Milwaukee Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, March 20, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: FloSports
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Charlotte vs. Milwaukee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Milwaukee 73, Charlotte 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Charlotte vs. Milwaukee
- Computer Predicted Spread: Milwaukee (-5.1)
- Computer Predicted Total: 141.1
Charlotte's record against the spread so far this season is 17-13-0, and Milwaukee's is 15-14-0. In terms of going over the point total, games involving the 49ers are 13-17-0 and the Panthers are 17-12-0. Over the past 10 games, Charlotte is 6-4 against the spread and 5-5 overall while Milwaukee has gone 3-7 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on college basketball with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Charlotte Performance Insights
- The 49ers are outscoring opponents by 4.2 points per game with a +136 scoring differential overall. They put up 66.7 points per game (307th in college basketball) and give up 62.5 per outing (18th in college basketball).
- Charlotte pulls down 28 rebounds per game (344th in college basketball) compared to the 28.2 of its opponents.
- Charlotte knocks down 8 three-pointers per game (103rd in college basketball) at a 37.7% rate (22nd in college basketball), compared to the 6.9 per game its opponents make at a 34.1% rate.
- The 49ers rank 58th in college basketball by averaging 98.4 points per 100 possessions on offense, and defensively are 205th in college basketball, allowing 92.4 points per 100 possessions.
- Charlotte forces 10.2 turnovers per game (326th in college basketball) while committing 9.8 (21st in college basketball action).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.