East Carolina vs. Texas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 3:41 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 7:39 PM EDT
Saturday's game at Moody Center has the Texas Longhorns (25-9) matching up with the East Carolina Lady Pirates (23-9) at 10:00 PM ET (on March 18). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 72-53 victory as our model heavily favors Texas.
The Lady Pirates took care of business in their last matchup 46-44 against Houston on Thursday.
East Carolina vs. Texas Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Moody Center in Austin, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
East Carolina vs. Texas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas 72, East Carolina 53
East Carolina Schedule Analysis
- The Lady Pirates captured their signature win of the season on March 8, when they secured a 69-60 victory over the Memphis Lady Tigers, who rank inside the top 100 (No. 62) in our computer rankings.
- East Carolina has tied for the 37th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (five), but it also has tied for the 42nd-most Quadrant 2 losses (five).
East Carolina 2022-23 Best Wins
- 69-60 over Memphis (No. 62) on March 8
- 55-47 on the road over Memphis (No. 62) on January 3
- 46-44 over Houston (No. 71) on March 9
- 88-83 at home over Houston (No. 71) on February 22
- 72-64 over Liberty (No. 96) on November 26
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
East Carolina Performance Insights
- The Lady Pirates outscore opponents by 7.3 points per game (posting 63.3 points per game, 218th in college basketball, and giving up 56 per outing, 20th in college basketball) and have a +235 scoring differential.
- In 2022-23, East Carolina has put up 63.8 points per game in AAC action, and 63.3 overall.
- The Lady Pirates score 66.1 points per game at home, and 59.4 away.
- East Carolina concedes 52.7 points per game at home, and 60.3 on the road.
- The Lady Pirates are putting up 67.3 points per game in their previous 10 games, compared to their season average of 63.3.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.