NC State vs. Creighton Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament First Round
Friday's game at Ball Arena has the Creighton Bluejays (21-12) taking on the NC State Wolfpack (23-10) at 4:00 PM (on March 17). Our computer prediction projects a 76-71 win for Creighton, who is a slight favorite based on our model.
According to our computer prediction, NC State should cover the spread, which is currently listed at 5.5. The two teams are projected to go under the 148.5 over/under.
NC State vs. Creighton Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Ball Arena
- Line: Creighton -5.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Creighton -225, NC State +185
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
NC State vs. Creighton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Creighton 76, NC State 71
Spread & Total Prediction for NC State vs. Creighton
- Pick ATS:
NC State (+5.5)
- Pick OU:
Creighton has a 13-15-0 record against the spread this season compared to NC State, who is 15-14-0 ATS. The Bluejays have a 12-16-0 record going over the point total, while games involving the Wolfpack have a record of 15-14-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The two teams combine to score 154.8 points per game, 6.3 more points than this matchup's total. In the past 10 contests, Creighton has a 4-6 record against the spread while going 6-4 overall. NC State has gone 5-5 against the spread and 5-5 overall in its last 10 matches.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
NC State Performance Insights
- The Wolfpack's +244 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 7.4 points per game) is a result of putting up 78.2 points per game (33rd in college basketball) while giving up 70.8 per contest (201st in college basketball).
- The 34 rebounds per game NC State accumulates rank 53rd in the nation, 2.4 more than the 31.6 its opponents grab.
- NC State makes 8.4 three-pointers per game (65th in college basketball) while shooting 35% from deep (135th in college basketball). It is making 2.3 more threes than its opponents, who drain 6.1 per game at 32.3%.
- NC State has committed 3.4 fewer turnovers than its opponents, averaging 9.2 (eighth in college basketball) while forcing 12.6 (124th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.