Gardner-Webb vs. Utah Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 3:40 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 3:43 AM EDT
Friday's contest that pits the Utah Utes (25-4) versus the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (29-4) at Jon M. Huntsman Center should be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 84-62 in favor of Utah, who is heavily favored by our model. Game time is at 7:30 PM ET on March 17.
The Runnin' Bulldogs took care of business in their most recent game 74-61 against High Point on Sunday.
Gardner-Webb vs. Utah Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Jon M. Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City, Utah
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNU
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Gardner-Webb vs. Utah Score Prediction
- Prediction: Utah 84, Gardner-Webb 62
Gardner-Webb Schedule Analysis
- On December 15 against the East Carolina Lady Pirates, who rank inside the top 100 (No. 84) in our computer rankings, the Runnin' Bulldogs secured their best win of the season, a 67-59 victory at home.
- Gardner-Webb has the most Quadrant 4 victories in the nation (26).
Gardner-Webb 2022-23 Best Wins
- 67-59 at home over East Carolina (No. 84) on December 15
- 62-58 on the road over Austin Peay (No. 158) on December 1
- 82-78 at home over Georgia Southern (No. 177) on November 19
- 67-61 at home over High Point (No. 231) on December 31
- 86-68 on the road over High Point (No. 231) on January 28
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Gardner-Webb Performance Insights
- The Runnin' Bulldogs outscore opponents by 11.2 points per game (posting 77 points per game, 21st in college basketball, and conceding 65.8 per outing, 218th in college basketball) and have a +369 scoring differential.
- Gardner-Webb scores more in conference action (78.4 points per game) than overall (77).
- The Runnin' Bulldogs score 79.2 points per game at home, and 74.2 away.
- At home, Gardner-Webb gives up 65.4 points per game. Away, it allows 64.4.
- The Runnin' Bulldogs have performed better offensively in their last 10 games, posting 78.2 points per contest, 1.2 more than their season average of 77.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.