Kelly Oubre Jr. Player Prop Bets: Hornets vs. Cavaliers - March 14
The Charlotte Hornets, Kelly Oubre Jr. included, take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET.
If you'd like to place a bet on Oubre's props, we break down his available ones, providing some stats and trends, below.
Kelly Oubre Jr. Prop Bets vs. the Cavaliers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Kelly Oubre Jr.'s player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Kelly Oubre Jr. Insights vs. the Cavaliers
- This season, he's put up 11.9% of the Hornets' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 17.3 per contest.
- This season, he's accounted for 13.8% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 2.4 per game.
- Oubre's opponents, the Cavaliers, have one of the slowest offensive tempos, ranking 21st, averaging 98.8 possessions per game, while his Hornets average 101.3 per game, eighth-highest among NBA teams.
- Defensively, the Cavaliers are No. 1 in the league, giving up 106.7 points per game.
- On the glass, the Cavaliers have allowed 40.7 rebounds per game, which puts them second in the league.
- The Cavaliers are the best squad in the league, giving up 22.9 assists per game.
- Conceding 11.4 made 3-pointers per game, the Cavaliers are the second-ranked squad in the league.
Kelly Oubre Jr. vs. the Cavaliers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Oubre or any of his Hornets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.