NC State Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers have assigned the NC State Wolfpack (20-11) the 15th-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +10000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on NC State with DraftKings Sportsbook.
At 10:00 PM ET on Friday, March 17, the Wolfpack square off against the Princeton Tigers in the First Round.
Wolfpack NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +10000 (Bet $100 to win $10000)
Think the Wolfpack have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
NC State Team Stats
- NC State ranks 67th in the country with 71.1 points per game this season. At the other end of the court, it ranks 124th with 62.5 points allowed per game.
NC State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 6-8 | Q2 Record: 6-2 | Q3 Record: 4-1 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- NC State has six Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 21st-most in Division I. But it also has eight Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 46th-most.
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, NC State is 6-2 (.750%) -- tied for the 21st-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.