Duke Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers have assigned the Duke Blue Devils (26-6) the 11th-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +7500 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Duke with DraftKings Sportsbook.
At 9:00 PM ET on Monday, March 20, the Blue Devils challenge the Colorado Buffaloes in the Second Round.
Blue Devils NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +7500 (Bet $100 to win $7500)
Think the Blue Devils have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Duke Team Stats
- Duke has been carried by its defense, as it ranks second-best in the nation by allowing only 50.7 points per game. It ranks 203rd in college basketball in points scored (63.9 per contest).
Duke Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 8-6 | Q2 Record: 9-0 | Q3 Record: 7-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, Duke is 8-6 (.571%) -- tied for the 15th-most wins.
- Duke has tied for the second-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (nine).
- Against Quadrant 3 teams, Duke is 7-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 46th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.