Family displaced after house fire in Rowan County
ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. (WBTV) - A family of four was displaced by a house fire in Rowan County on Saturday.
The fire was reported in the 500 block of Coley Road just before 12:30 p.m. on Saturday.
Fire officials said that the fire started on a grill on the back patio. The fire engulfed the patio, causing extensive damage, according to the official.
No injuries were reported.
A friend created this GoFundMe page to help the family with expenses.
Copyright 2023 WBTV. All rights reserved.