StarMed, CMS, Mecklenburg Co. Health Department team up to offer COVID-19 vaccinations and testing at schools
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) - StarMed Healthcare is partnering with Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools to offer COVID-19 vaccinations and testing at five CMS school locations for anyone ages 5 and older.
Patients at each CMS location can receive the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines, according to StarMed.
The vaccinations are provided at no cost to the individual, with or without insurance.
Patients also can be tested for the COVID-19 virus at each of the CMS locations.
There is no cost for the test.
Registration for COVID-19 vaccinations and testing at the five CMS locations is available at starmed.care.
StarMed staff will offer the vaccinations and testing at these CMS locations, with hours of operation:
- Rocky River High School, 10505 Clear Creek Commerce Dr., Mint Hill, NC 28227, (9 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- Garinger High School, 1100 Eastway Dr., Charlotte, NC 28205, (8 a.m.- 2 p.m.)
- James Martin Middle School, 7800 IBM Dr. Charlotte, NC 28262, (10 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- Waddell Language Academy, 8300 Nations Ford Rd., Charlotte, NC 28217, (10 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- Barnette Elementary School, 13659 Beatties Ford Rd., Huntersville, NC 28078, (9 a.m. - 1 p.m.)
Copyright 2021 WBTV. All rights reserved.