CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) - The weather is a little chili but the newest cocktails at Dogwood Southern Table & Bar should warm you right up! Eli Privette is the bar manager and he joined us on QC Morning to show us how to make one of these delicious drinks. We’re posting the recipes if you want to try it at home or you can order a to-go cocktail from the bar.
- 1.5 oz Ketel One
- .75 oz Lavender & Hibiscus infused Dolin Blanc
- .75 oz Grilled Grapefruit Juice
- .25 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 dash grapefruit bitters
- Topped with Sparkling Mineral Water
Know Before You Go:
- you can make reservations online or just go grab a seat at the bar.
- They’re open Monday-Saturday from 5 until 9 pm.
- Family meal options and cocktails are available to order online.