WBTV Family Recipe: Alex Giles Makes Taco Pasta
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) - It’s our final day for our WBTV Family Recipes segment and we saved the best for last! Alex Giles joined us in the kitchen to show us how to make taco pasta! Find out the “history” of this recipe and who he makes it with.
- 1 pound of ground turkey or beef
- A box of pasta
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 jar of salsa
- 1 package of shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Brown turkey or beef
- Boil the pasta
- Add taco seasoning to meat
- Combine meat and pasta
- Add one jar of salsa and the whole package of cheese
- Stir until cheese melts
- Serve with sour cream
Kristen was a little worried about this recipe but in the end, she said it was delicious! What she actually said was, she’d make this recipe at home!
Copyright 2020 WBTV. All rights reserved.