CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) - If you’re a fan of bacon, and let’s be honest who isn’t? You’re going to love the recipe Chef Chandler Morgan shared with us this morning. This dish is a very special one for Chandler and her dad! Watch the next video to find out why!
Chandler Morgan’s Bacon Hugged Green Beans Recipe:
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans
- 4 bacon strips
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon soy sauce
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp, about 3 minutes. Remove to paper towels.
- Drain beans; place about 12 beans on each bacon strip. Wrap bacon around beans and secure with a toothpick. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, garlic salt, and soy sauce; brush over bundles. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
The finished dish looked absolutely amazing! Kristen and Mary were definitely fans!