CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) - A new series set to begin filming in the Charleston area on May 1 is looking for paid extras to assist in the production.
The series “OBX” is a coming-of-age story about four best friends in high school during the summer following a devastating hurricane, according to Extras Casting Director Taylor Woodell.
“Though we will have a great need for teens and young adults, there will be plenty of opportunities for all ages to work on the production throughout the duration of filming,” Woodell said.
The pay rate is $80 for 8 hours and time-and-a-half for every hour that exceeds the eighth.
Anyone interested in becoming a paid extra for OBX Season 1 can follow the TW Cast And Recruit Facebook page for instructions on how to submit and what to include in your email submission.
General submissions should be sent to OBXBG@TWCastAndRecruit.com, subject line: General Submission and MUST INCLUDE ALL of the following to be considered for extra work on OBX:
- 2 Recent Pictures (Headshot and Bodyshot may be taken with a phone)
- PHONE NUMBER
- Location (City and State)
- Shirt Size
- Jacket Size (if applicable)
- Pant Size (W and L, if applicable)
- Dress Size (if applicable)
- Shoe Size
- Color, Make, Model (Year) of Vehicle, Brownie Points if you include a photo!
- List of Any Tattoos or Piercings
Filming is expected to continue through early September.
A premiere date has not been announced.