Advertisement

Man killed when clothes catch fire from stove at north Charlotte home

A man was killed when his clothes caught fire from a stove at a home in north Charlotte.
A man was killed when his clothes caught fire from a stove at a home in north Charlotte.
Updated: Jan. 4, 2019 at 4:54 PM EST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - A man was killed Friday when his clothes caught fire in a home in north Charlotte.

The incident happened at a home on Skyline Drive. According to the Charlotte Fire Department, the man was found dead by a family member.

Investigators say it appears the man’s clothes caught fire from the stove. His name has not been released.

Officials said there was no significant damage to the home.

No further information has been made available.

Copyright 2019 WBTV. All rights reserved.