Family of five burned out of home - | WBTV Charlotte

Family of five burned out of home

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - Firefighters had a blaze under control on Prince Street within minutes Sunday, but it wasn't fast enough to save the home for a family of five.

The home suffered about $30,000 in damages. The family is being assisted by the Red Cross with temporary shelter.

Firefighters aren't saying what sparked the fire. Officials on scene told WBTV, it likely started in the kitchen.

Powered by Frankly