CONCORD, NC (WBTV) - The following is a list of road conditions in Concord as of 3:46 p.m.
- Cox Mill Road - Still closed due to flooding.
- Burrage Road between Beverly and Bradley - Reopened at 2:45 p.m.
- Roberta Road at Stough Road - Still closed due to flooding
- Brown at Cabarrus - Will be opened after the concrete barricades are removed.
- Honeycutt Circle - Closed at back side of circle due to flooding.
- Old Airport Road - Still closed due to flooding
- 3 Mile Branch off Branchview - The branch is mostly clear all the way to McGhee Park but the park remains closed.
- Georgia Street at Cozart remains closed due to flooding.