Fruit Crostini With Mascarpone Cream, Marsala Wine & Peach & Berry Couli
1. Mix 1 pound mascarpone cheese, ½ cup sugar, 1 tsp pure vanilla extract, and 2 tbs of marsala wine together well. Use a wire ship; do not over whip.
2. Cover and refrigerate.
Peach and Berry Couli
1. In a blender, mix any kind of berries and peaches and puree. Make sure you use enough fruit for about 2 cups of puree.
2. Keep some of the fruit whole to use as a garnish for the dessert later.
3. IF you use berries with seeds (raspberries, boysenberries, etc) strain the puree and replace in blender.
4. Add ¾ cup granulated sugar and ¼ cup marsala wine. Mix thoroughly without over processing.
5. Place into squeeze bottle and refrigerate.