Artichoke Crab Dip
3 each 14 oz cans Artichoke Hearts
1 lb Jumbo Lump crabmeat, picked over for shells
½ lb Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
¼ cup Scallions thinly sliced
1 cup Mayonnaise
½ tsp kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1 each Loaf French Baguette
1/4 cup virgin olive oil
Procedure: Crab Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a large colander, drain artichokes and squeeze out excess liquid.
3. Using a sharp knife coarsely chop artichokes and place in a large bowl.
4. To artichokes add crabmeat, mayonnaise and cheese. Gently fold together until well incorporated.
5. Add scallions season to taste and fold to incorporate
6. Place mixture in a casserole dish and bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes
Procedure: French Bread
1. Slice French bread in ¼ inch pieces.
2. Brush both sides of each piece of French bread with a olive oil
3. Place on a sheet tray and bake at 350F for 5-10 minutes until golden brown