Just when you thought the N Charlotte Toyota Avalon couldn't get any better, more luxurious, or more affordable, Toyota redesigns it… and they took things up a notch this year in almost every element of this sleek Toyota sedan. Toyota of N Charlotte has the scoop on what you can expect from the 2019 model when it arrives at our dealership later this year!
We'll kick things off with the basic specs that were released when the 2019 Toyota Avalon was unveiled a short while ago:
- It’ll still be available in both gasoline and hybrid options
- You’ll have four traditional trims (XSE, Touring, Limited, and XLE) and three hybrid trims (XSE, XLE, and Limited)
- The car goes into production in spring of this year, so it’ll be at Toyota of N Charlotte before the holidays arrive!
Now let's talk more about the details that were released to go along with the new, sleek, and stylish silhouette that this car is bringing to the table!
Technology has been enhanced on this already-tech-savvy new Toyota near Charlotte. Highlights and upgrades include:
- Apple Car Play
- Smartwatch connectivity
- Amazon Alexa connectivity
- A bevy of display screen sizes including 7”, 9”, or 10” options
- An available WiFi hotspot
- All-new Entune 3.0
- 5 USB ports
- A new JBL sound system with 1200 watts of power and 14 speakers
- A brand-new 3.5L V6 engine with an 8-speed automatic transmission
- A new 2.5L hybrid engine; the hybrid battery has also been moved to the backseat, making more cargo space in the trunk area
- Multiple driving modes including ECO, Sport, Normal, Sport +, and Custom
- Adaptive variable suspension
- Real-time damping control
- Steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters with rev matching downshifts
- A redesigned exterior with a lower center of gravity, longer wheelbase, and more angular and defined lines
- More soft-touch trim materials on the interior
- Adaptive LED headlights
- New alloy wheel designs
- A new leather and woodgrain trimmed interior for added luxury
We can't wait to get our hands on this showstopper, and we know you won't be able to, either. Stay tuned for updates as to when it'll arrive at our dealership and in the meantime, why not come take the original 2018 model for a spin to see if it suits you? We're open seven days a week at 13429 Statesville Road, just off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville. You can call ahead to get more information and schedule your test drive at (704) 875-9199!