ATV catches fire in garage of Gaston County home - | WBTV Charlotte

ATV catches fire in garage of Gaston County home

Caroline Hicks | WBTV Caroline Hicks | WBTV
GASTON COUNTY, NC (WBTV) -

It is unclear whether anyone was injured when a four-wheeler caught fire in a garage Monday morning. 

According to firefighters, crews responded to a fully involved fire in the garage of a home on Jones Hill Drive just after 12:30 a.m. Crews were able to get the fire under control by 1:15 a.m.

Firefighters said the blaze was caused by fireworks that were caught on debris in a bucket in the back of the ATV. 

Crews did not say how much damage the fire caused. 

Copyright 2018 WBTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly