Roof catches fire at Lowe's in Belmont - | WBTV Charlotte

Roof catches fire at Lowe's in Belmont

Nick Bunting | WBTV Nick Bunting | WBTV
BELMONT, NC (WBTV) -

No one was hurt when the roof of a Lowe's caught fire in Belmont Friday morning.

According to Belmont police, there was a fire on the roof of a Lowe's on Caldwell Farm Road. Police say everyone was able to get out of the business safely. 

It is unclear how the fire started. The business will remain closed Friday, officials said. 

No other details were released. 

Copyright 2017 WBTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly