Firefighters: House fire caused by combustibles near electric he - | WBTV Charlotte

Firefighters: House fire caused by combustibles near electric heater

WBTV graphic WBTV graphic
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) -

A fire broke out at a home in west Charlotte Tuesday morning. 

The fire sparked at a home in the 1300 block of Bethel Road, just off of West Boulevard, according to the Charlotte Fire Department. Fire officials tweeted about the fire around 10:30 a.m.

Crews said it took 27 firefighters to control the blaze within seven minutes. No one was hurt in the fire. 

Firefighters said two people were inside the home when the fire started. Crews said the fire was accidental and caused by combustibles that were located near an electric heater.

The fire caused $15,000 in damages, firefighters said. 

Copyright 2017 WBTV. All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly