UNION COUNTY, NC (WBTV) - An Union County man was arrested Tuesday after detectives seized narcotics and handguns from his home.
Monroe Narcotics Detectives executed a search warrant for the home of Caleb Richard Mullis Tuesday. Monroe police seized 68.6 grams of marijuana, 17 grams of 30 mg Oxycodone, two semi-automatic handguns, various drug paraphernalia, and a large amount of money.
Mullis was charged with following:
- possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana
- felony possession of marijuana
- felony maintain dwelling
- trafficking opium or heroin
- possession with intent to sell and deliver within 1000 feet of a school
- felony possession of schedule VI extract
Mullis was taken to Union County jail with a $50,000 bond.