Are you having trouble adjusting back into a busy fall routine after an easy breezy summer? Back to school and all of its activities means a lot more time in the car, and Toyota of N Charlotte wants to help make it simple for you. That's why we're sharing our favorite car organization tips and car accessories with you… and you can shop all of them at our N Charlotte Toyota parts store!
- A cargo area organizer. This – or a net – can help keep everything in its place so it’s easy to find and also isn’t rolling around the back getting damaged or lost. It’s great for sports gear and backpacks!
- A cargo mat. Don’t ruin the carpet of your cargo area with muddy cleats or wet gear – get an all-weather mat to protect it! This will also make detailing that part of your car a lot easier.
Now how about the backseat of your car? This is where your passengers ride so you want to keep it organized and as clean as possible. Here are some Toyota of N Charlotte tips:
- Invest in a plastic cereal container to use as a trash can. You can put a plastic grocery bag in it to line it and when the “trash can” is full, simply replace the bag. It has a lid too, to keep everything contained.
- Think about hanging a car organizer or even a shoe organizer off the back of one of your seats. This car accessory offers you a place to store wipes, snacks, toys, first aid items, and all the other supplies you need to keep your drive time stress-free.
- Consider floor mats and seat covers, especially if you have kids. These N Charlotte Toyota car accessories will protect the carpet and upholstery of your car from dirt, stains, and fading as well as make detailing your ride a whole lot easier.
We've even got tips for the driver's area of your car. In addition to investing in things like floor mats and seat covers for the front, think about car accessory ideas like:
- Cup holder liners. It’s as simple as taking a silicon or plastic muffin liner and sliding it into the cupholder. It helps keep things organized and also makes cleaning the cup holders a lot easier.
- A change container. Keep your spare change easy to access by putting it into a plastic gum container or candy box – it won’t be rolling around on the floor and will always be within reach when you need it.
Need to start shopping for car accessories? Come on down to Toyota of N Charlotte today. You can visit us at 13429 Statesville Road, just off I-77 at exit 23!