Food left on stove causes southeast Charlotte fire - | WBTV Charlotte

Food left on stove causes southeast Charlotte fire

Fred Craft/WBTV Fred Craft/WBTV
Fred Craft/WBTV Fred Craft/WBTV
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) -

No one was hurt when a fire erupted in a southeast Charlotte home Saturday night. 

According to the Charlotte Fire Department, the fire occurred around 11:39 p.m. at a home in the 6900 block of Stream Side Drive. 

Firefighters said food that was left on the stove started the fire. 

The fire caused nearly $15,000 to $20,000 in damages, crews said. 

Firefighters have not said whether the residents were displaced. 

Copyright 2017 WBTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly