(WBTV) - WBTV News App Trivia
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
- style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;">Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by Bojangles. The promotion begins at the date noted in the contest description and ends at the date noted. Entries must be received by the deadline outlined in the contest description. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;">Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents and the station's Viewers must live in the WBTV (DMA) viewing area which are: Ashe, Boone, Avery, Caldwell, Alexander, Burke, Catawba, Iredell, Rowan, Lincoln, Cleveland, Gaston, Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, Stanly, York, Chester, Lancaster, Chesterfield, Union, Anson, and Richmond counties and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WBTV, Bojangles, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;">How to Enter. Beginning August 23, 2017, viewers can enter to win by answering trivia questions through the WBTV News app under “WBTV Trivia.” Winners will receive a prize as described on the website. Entries must be received by deadline in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
- style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;">Prize(s). (20) weekly grand prize winners. 1 Bojangles gift card. Retail value is $50.? No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;">How the Prizes are Awarded. There is no limit on the number of entries, but are limited to the number of entries per day. Winners will be awarded via random drawing.
- style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;">Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;">Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within three days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by one month after the deadline at 5PM or the prize will be forfeited.
- style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;">Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;">Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WBTV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WBTV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).