Mount Holly house fire displaces 4, pets - | WBTV Charlotte

Mount Holly house fire displaces 4, pets

John Sparks/WBTV John Sparks/WBTV
MOUNT HOLLY, NC (WBTV) -

No one was hurt when a home caught fire in Mount Holly Sunday afternoon. 

According to the Mount Holly Fire Department, the fire occurred shortly before 6 p.m. at a home in the 100 block of Farm Springs Drive. Four people and their pets were displaced in the fire, crews said. A house cat went missing in the fire, according to firefighters. 

Firefighters said most of the fire damage was contained to one of the rooms upstairs. 

It is unclear what started the fire. 

Copyright 2017 WBTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly