Family displaced in southeast Charlotte cooking fire - | WBTV Charlotte

Family displaced in southeast Charlotte cooking fire

(John Sparks | WBTV) (John Sparks | WBTV)
(John Sparks | WBTV) (John Sparks | WBTV)
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) -

A family was displaced after a fire broke out in their kitchen Wednesday night. 

The cooking fire happened around 11:30 p.m. at a home in the 5000 block of Albemarle Road. 

No one was injured in the fire, but firefighters warn to never leave cooking unattended. 

The Charlotte Fire Department says the fire caused around $8,000 in damage. 

Copyright 2017 WBTV. All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly