No injuries in Salisbury house fire - | WBTV Charlotte

No injuries in Salisbury house fire

(Credit: Salisbury Fire Department) (Credit: Salisbury Fire Department)
SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) -

No one was injured when a fire broke out at a home in Salisbury Tuesday morning. 

The Salisbury Fire Department says the grease fire started in the kitchen of a home at 712 N Fulton Street and was contained to one room. 

The home sustained smoke damage throughout.

The Red Cross was requested to assist the occupants. 

Copyright 2017 WBTV. All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly