No injuries reported in Union County garage fire - | WBTV Charlotte

No injuries reported in Union County garage fire

(Source: Wesley Chapel Fire Department) (Source: Wesley Chapel Fire Department)
(Source: Wesley Chapel Fire Department) (Source: Wesley Chapel Fire Department)
MARVIN, NC (WBTV) -

No one was injured when a garage caught fire at a home in Union County Saturday night. 

According to the Wesley Chapel Fire Department, 28 firefighters were called to a home around 8:40 p.m. on Cattle Ridge in Marvin.  

Crews said they saw flames coming out of two windows inside the garage. Firefighters said the fire was contained to the garage of the home. 

The family who lives in the home was not able to stay the night Saturday. 

The fire department has not said what started the fire. 

Copyright 2017 WBTV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly