Fire breaks out at Newton home - | WBTV Charlotte

Fire breaks out at Newton home

WBTV graphic WBTV graphic
NEWTON, NC (WBTV) -

A fire broke out at a house in Newton early Wednesday morning. 

Catawba County Communications says the two-alarm fire started at a home on McRee Road. 

Additional manpower was requested and the fire was extinguished before 5:30 a.m.

Fire officials are surveying damage and working to determine a cause.

No injuries were reported. 

Copyright 20147 WBTV. All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly